Welcome to Catalyst Physical Therapy
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply click here. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
At Catalyst Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Therefore, we offer our paperwork online, so you can complete it in the privacy of your own home. Prior to your first visit, please download the Patient Intake Forms and bring them with you to your first visit, along with your insurance information and photo ID.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please contact our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will meet our front desk staff upon your arrival. They will help you with your paperwork and update you with your insurance information, benefits, and eligibility and get authorization if needed, depending on your insurance carrier.
- You will be assigned to an experienced licensed physical therapist to work with you.
- Your physical therapist will evaluate your condition and create a customized plan of physio care for you, based on the latest evidence of physical therapy clinical research.
- You should be expecting a follow-up call within 24 to 48 hours after your initial visit to get your feedback.
- Our organization specializes in manual therapy and utilizes the most effective, research-based manual therapy techniques that have been enhanced by our company’s Founder Dr. Kostopoulos.
- We believe that teamwork and ongoing communication with your physician are paramount for effective patient physio care. We will be in close communication with your physician about your condition and progress.
PLEASE NOTE: Remember consistency of your visits and physical therapy treatment are very important in reaching your goals and help return you to a healthy lifestyle.